The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) said a further 42,428 tests had been carried out nationwide.
In announcing 239 new cases of COVID-19, MOHAP said it brought the nation's total number of recorded cases to 60,999.
The additional 360 recoveries meant that 54,615 people had now recuperated from coronavirus across the UAE.
The death toll remains at 351 with no additional fatalities reported in the past 24 hours, for the second day in a row.
The number of active cases currently receiving treatment in the UAE is 6,033.
تُعلن وزارة الصحة عن تسجيل 239 إصابة جديدة بـ #فيروس_كورونا_المستجد، و360 حالة شفاء، ولم يتم تسجيل أي حالات وفاة اليوم.
— NCEMA UAE (@NCEMAUAE) August 2, 2020
The Ministry of Health announces the register of 239 new cases of #Coronavirus, 360 recoveries and no death cases were registered today. pic.twitter.com/P15q8IKoA9


Dubai Mallathon passes 100,000 participants in second edition
UAE issues rainfall alert in several areas from Saturday afternoon
Abu Dhabi reopens parks, beaches after weather improvement
UAE, seven nations urge immediate halt to Israel's E1 settlement plan
Abu Dhabi closes parks, beaches due to weather changes
'Dubai Welcome' brings warm hospitality to DXB travellers
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed to fund life-saving treatment for Jordanian girl
Two convicted in Al Ain for assaulting a petrol station employee
