Welcome to Pinoy Bulletin, your go-to source for staying informed about important announcements, exciting group activities, community events, and job opportunities!
Make sure to tune in every weekdays to Tag Gising Na from 5AM - 10 AM for a comprehensive roundup of important updates.
1. Kabayan, nomination period for the Order of National Artist is now open until June 30, 2024!
The Order of National Artist or Orden ng Pambansang Alagad ng Sining, is the highest national recognition given to a Filipino individual who has made significant contributions to the Philippines through their achievements in the fields of Architecture and Allied Arts, Dance, Design, Film and Broadcast Arts, Literature, Music, Theater and Visual Arts. Visit the NCCA Website for more details.
2. The Philippine Embassy in UAE and the Bureau of the Treasury are inviting our Kababayans to attend a Virtual Financial Literacy Session on Retail Treasury Bonds (RTB) on 16 February 2024, 11:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
The session will cover the features l, benefits, and available investment platforms of the RTBs.
Learn more about the Philippine Government’s savings mobilization program designed to enhance retail access to government securities.
3. Now is the time for innovative architectural solutions to help address the intertwined issues of environmental sustainability, urbanization, and social equity.
With that the OPEN CALL FOR CURATORIAL PROPOSALS is announced for Philippine participation at the 19th International Architecture Exhibition of La Biennale di Venezia in 2025!
Filipino citizens who are architects, curators, practicing artists from the different disciplines, urban planners, ecological activists, geographers, historians and critics of space, heritage workers, and others are invited to this exceptional opportunity to contribute to the discourse on architecture, with the view of addressing pressing global challenges, embracing sustainable and resilient design principles, fostering inclusivity and social responsibility in the built environment, and pushing the boundaries of architectural creativity. The CALL highly encourages proposals grounded in research and involving interdisciplinary collaboration.
Submission deadline: April 30, 2024. Results will be announced on May 31, 2024. For more information, please visit the Philippine Arts in Venice website.
The Philippine Pavilion is housed in Arsenale, a major exhibition space in Venice, Italy.
1. A company is are looking for Asst. Purchasing Manager with hotel or restaurant experience. If you know someone, please send your CV or send it to this email. (Priority: candidates with UAE Driving License)
2. An automotive parts & industrial solutions company is looking for a full time SALES ASSISTANT. For interested applicants send in your CV to this email. Send CV to Email:
Location: Al Quoz
Sending Local Inquiries to Local Suppliers:
- Collaborate with local suppliers to gather information and quotes for automotive products and services.
- Ensure timely communication and follow-up on inquiries to meet the branch's requirements.
Sending Offers/Quotations Directly to Sales Team:
- Prepare comprehensive offers and quotations based on the gathered information from local suppliers.
- Send these documents directly to the Sales Team, keeping them informed of all relevant details and pricing.
Preparing and Sending LPO to Local Suppliers:
- Create accurate Local Purchase Orders (PO) based on approved quotations.
- Ensure all necessary details are included, and send LOs promptly to local suppliers for processing.
3. An automotive parts & industrial solutions company is looking for a full time SECRETARY/RECEPTIONIST. If you a highly organized, friendly, and customer-oriented individual looking for a new challenge, this may be the role for you. Send CV to this email.
Location: Al Quoz
Front Desk Management:
- Greet and assist visitors with a warm and professional demeanor.
- Answer and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, guests, and employees.
- Assist with inquiries and provide information about the company.
- Maintain a tidy and organized reception area.
- Manage office supplies and replenish as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using office equipment and computer software (MS Office).
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.